Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blog Awards:)


Back in June I was told I had received an award

From Foxy at Imperfoxtions designz

I was very excited but I didn't know what to do with it.


Then I was again given an award
by Lippy at Scrappy Lippy Designs.
thankyou both I charish them
I only know the blogs of the awesome ladies in the same store
I sell my stuff in and they had all been given awards.
So I waited for a while to give Awards.
Now that I know what it is all about,
I can give them to some awesome
Scrap designers/people who have made my entry into the
scrappy world a wonderful experiance

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
so I am givening an award to these awesome ladies
first Lippy at
With out her I would not even try to sell my stuff

No comments: